“Protecting Kids by Empowering Health Conscious Moms.”
Committed Philanthropist and Community Pillar, Dr. Julie Quan is dedicated to educating her patients as well as others on the importance of prevention when it comes to your health.
She told me that “those that don’t make time for health now, will have to make time for sickness later”.
She also shared a statistic from the Cancer Society that estimates that 41% of us will have cancer in our lifetime.
Dr. Quan was born and raised in Las Vegas and finished her undergrad right here at UNLV. With no chiropractic school available to her locally she decided to attend Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles.
After exploring her options in California she chose to return home to Las Vegas to open her own practice. Where she specializes in the Gonstead Method which was created by Dr. Clarence Gonstead.
The Gonstead Method is considered to be the most complete method of bio-mechanical available today. Chiropractors must attend additional schooling and training to learn and perfect this method to be able to offer it to their patients.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Gonstead Method
- Creating Wellness With Prevention
- Making Time to Be Healthy
- Magnesium as a Natural Muscle Relaxer
- Being Involved in Community
- Follow Quan Chiropractic on Facebook
- Visit Quan Chiropractic’s Website
- Follow Quan Chiropractic on Instagram
- Call Quan Chiropractic: (702)858-8824
- Visit Quan Chiropractic at 5980 S Durango Dr. Ste 113, Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Email: DrQuan@QuanChiropractic.com
Docu-series Recommended by Dr. Quan
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- The Awakened Family -Shefali Tsabary Ph.D.
- The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership – Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman, Kaley Klemp
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for joining me this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Summerlin Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.