From the open road to skiing the fresh powder in the mountains of Utah and ultimately into the profession of dentistry. Dr. Steve Lazar of Advanced Dentistry shares his incredible story of how a chance meeting while at a stoplight on his motorcycle would propel his passion for a career in dentistry and change his course forever. Dr. Lazar also shares with us some tips to maintaining a healthy mouth and how it can maintain overall health as well as how being selfish and making time to play can improve your quality of life. Meet Dr. Lazar.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- How Diseases can Start With Your mouth
- ALWAYS Floss DAILY
- What is Covered Vs What Isn’t
- Why Making time to “Play” is Important
- How being selfish can make you a better person
- Follow Advanced Dentistry on Facebook
- Visit Advanced Dentistry’s Website
- Follow Advanced Dentistry on Twitter
- Call Dr. Lazar’s Office to set an appointment: (702) 476-2700
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for joining me this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Summerlin Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.