After losing her son to addiction Rene was looking for answers, she found them in “Flotation Therapy”. After doing her research and experimenting for herself she realized the positive effects that “Floating” had on her and how she could use “Flotation Therapy” to make an impact on others. She even offers “Veteren’s Day” the first Wednesday of every month that allows Veterans to float for free. Her passion for this type of therapy shines through in this interview as Rene explains the many benefits and what drives her to continue in this field as an expert. Here she is, Rene Russell of True REST Float Spa Las Vegas.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- What is Flotation Therapy
- First Wednesday FREE Float for Veterans
- Out of Body Experiences
- How Flotation Therapy can help with Pain Relief
- Flotation Therapy Helping Addiction
- Promo for your first float
- Follow True REST Float Spa Las Vegas on Facebook
- Visit True REST Float Spa Website
- Follow True REST Float Spa Las Vegas on Twitter
- Email Rene: email@example.com
- Call True Rest Float Spa: 702-202-0181
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for joining me this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Summerlin Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.